In 2006, the Forum initiated the Magna Stella® Awards program to recognize in-house excellence in Texas corporations, organizations and government agencies. The name “Magna Stella” means great, or magnificent star. Stella winners are shining examples of the type of leadership the Forum strives to exemplify in its membership. This year’s winners will receive their awards at the 14th Annual Magna Stella® Awards Dinner on the first night of our 2019 Annual Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
- Nominees are not required to be a Forum member, but must be a general counsel or managing counsel of a corporation, non-profit, or government agency in the state of Texas.
- A previous winner is not eligible for nomination in the same category. To view previous years’ winners, click here.
- Please submit a detailed statement of why the nominee should be considered along with the nomination form. When preparing your justification, please provide the information noted in the form for the respective category. Note: Objective measures are more useful for the judging panel than general subjective statements.
- If a nominee is nominated for more than one category, please add relevant comments and details for all categories nominated.
- Please keep your nomination confidential until the winners are announced. We will select one winner per category. Winners are notified in advance and must be present at the dinner.